omega-3 oil to beat depression

  • Harjit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      SatNaam ji

      when our daughter had very bad skin a couple of years ago we researched
      dinto diet and nutrition and found that most people in the west are lacking
      in omega essential fatty acids. They are essentail for good skin , brain
      food and mental health. But nowadays, people have completely missed it out
      in their diets. You can get it from oily fish, or vitamin supplements or
      vegetarian alternatives like seed oil. We have been giving it to our kids
      using wellkid vitamins for the last year and their skin and mental health is
      good.

      We also take a handful of almonds, nuts and seeds with our cereal every
      morning - so we get it that way. Our mum used to tell us that Sants in
      india used to eat plenty of nuts and seeds because they knew it was
      essential for people doing meditation and bhagti.

      If you struggle with bad skin or depressing thoughts it is worth looking
      into your diet to see if you are lacking in omega.

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8490937.stm

      More scientific article
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega-3_fatty_acid

      dust of your feet