Hindi / Punjabi online editor

  • Harjit
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009
      SatNaam

      we found this great online editor which you can use to write an email in
      Hindi or Punjabi (and some others). You dont even need to know keyboard
      mapping as you can simply type in roman eg sat sri akal and it automatically
      changes into ਸਤ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ . Great! You can then send it as an email or
      save it.

      So feel free to send Dassan Dass ji emails in Punjabi/Hindo now.

      dust of your feet
      Harjit

    • Harjit
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009