serve the sant

  • Harjit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Satnaam ji- Dandauth bandhana ji

      AN EXTRACT FROM SUKHMANI ARTICLES BY FROM DASSAN DASS

      There are many who get blessed with this GurParsaad, but they are
      either not able to recognize this super divine grace. Or they know that
      they have been blessed, but they are not able to earn it or serve it to reap
      the rewards. There are only a rare few who really work towards it and
      realize it partially or completely. In fact, there is only one in tens of
      millions who makes it through completely. Others are just trapped again in
      Maya, to be reborn and continue working on this path.
      This is where a Sant comes into picture. A Puran Sant can help ferry us
      across this ocean of Maya. Whenever we get a chance to see a Puran Sant
      never take it lightly. Give our Tunn, Munn and Dhann to Him. Follow His
      words and serve Him as much as we possibly can do. Attend His Sat Sangat on
      a regular basis. A Puran Sant is able to answer all of our questions,
      remove all of our illusions, delusions, Bharams, Dubidha and clear our
      passage to Puran Bandgi. He gives us the GurParsaad of Naam, Naam Ki Kamai,
      Puran Bandgi and Seva. However, our spiritual progress is based on our
      dedication. How much can we dedicate our self to this Puran Sant? How deep
      is our devotion and love towards our Puran Sant? How strong is our trust
      and faith in Him? All of this divine wisdom and guidance comes from within
      us when we dedicate our self to the Sat Naam Simran. Removal of all doubts,
      illusions and delusions relieves us of all of the pains and sorrows and we
      are able to reach an everlasting happiness - the internal divine happiness.

      http://www.satnaam.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=481&Itemid=31

      Dust of your feet

      Harjit