- Ik Oankaar Satnaam Satgur Parsaad
� One God named �Truth� realised by the Guru of Truth�s Grace.
Dearly Beloved of the Guru (Guru Pyare Jee),
Self criticism is the best thing one can do to reach the higher realms of
the Eternal Truth. Wereas self praise does the opposite.
�Self Ki Nindya� - slandering your own self is the only slander one should
be doing. Pointing a finger at one�s self instead of pointing and blaming
others, is the key to success on the spiritual path. It brings humbleness
into the (Garibi Ves Hirda). The Almighty lives in whichever Hirda has
The �Garibi Ves Hirda� is humility, the utmost humility. It is seeing
everyone else as above us and seeing ourself as the:-
- lowest of the low,
- slave of the slaves,
- foot dust (Charan Dhool) of the countless worlds (Kot Brahamand),
- foot dust (Charan Dhool) of the entire creation.
This level of humility, Garibi, occurs when there is the death of ego
(Haumai) and death of ego means:-
- liberation whilst alive (Jivan Mukti),
- winning over Maya,
- the entire creation is revealed as the body of God (Sargun Saroop of
- the achievement of �Dib Drisht� meaning when the divine eye (third
eye) opens and everything becomes the embodiment of God (Sargun Saroop)
So slandering your own self is the only slander one should be doing. This
leasds to utmost humility which is the death of ego and allows God to reside
in our Hirda.
Read more ...<http://www.satnaam.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=49&Itemid=13>
God Bless You With Peace.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]