Happy New Moment!

  • Meditate Upon The Truth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Ik Onkar Satnaam. Please accept our prostration greeting at your holy feet.

      "Every moment is a happy new year. All these years, months, days, hours,
      minutes & seconds are illusionary. The mind is inifinite. Man has created
      calenders to attach a memory to it. Its all an illusion. Cherish this
      moment, live in this moment."

      Baba Ji 1/1/09.

      dust of your feet