miracle

  • Meditate Upon The Truth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2008
      WAHEGURU = Living life with the following feeling

      *"There are only two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a
      miracle. *

      *The other is as though everything is a miracle."*
      *- Albert Einstein*

      SATGURU = the one who does the following for us

      In everybody's life, at some point, the inner fire goes out.

      It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being.

      We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle our inner spirit.

      -Albert Schwietzer (1875-1965)