wise words

  • Meditate Upon The Truth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      ik oankar satnaam gurprasad||

      Truth Teachings From Baba Ji :

      The holiest place in the world is the heart -* we take whatever is in our
      heart wherever we go, a saint can turn hell into heaven and a sinner can
      turn heaven into hell*
      Outward expression cannot cover the state of the soul -* the most majestic
      robe will still appear tatty when it is worn by the ego*
      The most important scripture is that which is written by our actions -* our
      actions write or erase our karma*
      Love is beyond religious & family boundaries -* if a person from another
      religion and/or colour comes to your family with love, then this person must
      be embraced*
      Love/Truth cannot be obtained by the use of logic -* the things that are not
      visible to the naked eye are often our most prized possessions (truth, love
      and compassion)*
      There's nothing wrong in asking for help�
      �and there's nothing wrong in receiving it from the most unlikely sources
      Helping another is more important that paying homage to a religious
      institution -* walking around a holy shrine will not feed the pauper that
      sits outside*
      Your present is more important that your history -* reading all the
      historical books in the world and becoming engaged in history will not
      defeat our ego and give us enlightenment*

      dust of your feet