Diary Of Meeting The Saints - Nov 03

  • Meditate Upon The Truth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      **
      *SAtnaam ji, following on from the Q&A which I had with Dassan Das ji for
      about 2 yrs, I finally was blessed to go and meet a very humble family. The
      diary of the gian will be sent out in bite-size chunks.*
      **
      **
      *DIARY OF VISIT TO A BLESSED FAMILY*
      3-7 NOV 2003

      **

      Ik Oankaar Satnaam Gur Parsaad

      Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Parmesar

      Dhan Dhan Gur-Guru-GurBani-GurSangat

      Dandaut Parvaan Karna Ji:

      Delivering the message and words of Baba Ji is the service of the Almighty,
      it is the service of the Truth, the Braham, the Divinity, the Param Atma,
      the Param Jyot, and that is what we all should commit ourselves to. All this
      divine wisdom has emanated from His Eternal Blessings and we all are very
      fortunate to be a part of His Gur Sangat. Veer Ji has been very kind on
      communicating Baba Ji's Divine Wisdom to all the Sangat.

      Dassan Das

      INTRODUCTION

      �.. BRAHMGIANI KA DARAS VABHAAGEE PAAIAA

      ���The Suprememly Fortunate One gets to see the Brahmgiani �Sukhmani
      ... and this week we had darshan of 7 supremely blessed ones who are the
      KNOWERS OF GOD � the walking , talking, breathing, living gurmukhs!! They
      are all sants in the true sense. Their hearts are pure and absorbed in
      Satnaam Simran. They have no title of Sant, they do not wear any kind of
      uniform to identify them as sants. Only if you are pure will you recognise
      the pure. They are all humble family people who work honestly or are now
      retired, share their earnings and meditate on SatNaam. Dassan Das Ji, Atam
      Khojee Ji and his wife Bee Ji, Bibi Ji, Paa Ji , Veer Ji, and Baba Ji and
      Mata Ji.

      Dust of your feet

      Harjit