Pure Mind 21 : Become The Dust Of All Creation

  • gur_mukhs
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      21. Become The Dust Of All Creation

      With the Gur Kirpa there is another piece of divine wisdom we would
      like to share with Dhan Dhan Gur Sat Sangat Ji (in light of Guru
      Dassam Pita's Darshan we had): when Dhan Dhan Guru Dassam Patshah Ji
      created five Puran Khalsas like Himself, He called them Khalsa;

      POORAN JYOT JAGAAY GHAT ME TAB KHAALAAS, TAHI NIKHAALAS JAANAAY
      The heart that is lit with the perfect Light is the Khalsa, all
      others are not Khalsa.

      He called the Khalsa his SatGuru:

      KHALSA MERO SATGUR PURA
      ..the Khalsa is my perfect Satguru.

      And then He bowed to the KHALSA.

      This is the divine quality of a Sada Suhagan:

      • full of humbleness;

      • Sagal Ki Reena – the dust of the feet of the entire
      universe,

      • the slave of the slaves,

      • calls Himself the lowest of the lowest,

      This is how He receives the continuous flow of the Atam Rus; the
      highest Amrit: the Nirgun Saroop; Puran
      Parkash; Rom Rom Naam Simran.

      That is what Guru Dassam Patshah Ji did when we saw Him and we did
      Dandaut to Him and in response He did Dandaut to us.

      Same way Sant Baba Ji have also been very kind to us and have done
      Dandaut to us several times; He has done Dandaut to the Sangat many a
      times; this is the height of humbleness; this is the true eternal
      quality of a Puran Sant Satguru a Puran Braham Gyani;and this is a
      divine lesson to learn for each one of us.

      THIS DIVINE LESSON SHOULD BECOME AN INTEGRAL PART OF YOUR BANDGI.

      In your prayers from today onwards you should pray to the Almighty
      that He be kind on you and SHOWER THE GUR PARSAAD ON YOU AND make you
      the dust of the feet of the entire universe:

      KIRPA KAR KEY SANOO KOT BRAHMAND DEY CHARNA DI DHOOR BANA DEY;
      KIRPA KAR KEY SANOO SADA SUHAGAN BANA DEY;
      KIRPA KARKEY SANOO SADA SADA LAYEE APNEY WHICH SMAA LEY;
      KIRPA KARKEY SADEY ROM ROM VICH ATAM RUS DAA PARKAASH KAR DEY.

      Dassan Dass