Reminder: "What did the casting director really think of my audition?" is tomorrow, Monday, October 2 at 6:30PM!

  • Veleka Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Actors,

      If you want to be part of the series of classes that will culminate in a
      workshop and showcase with a prominent casting director and you haven't
      yet enrolled, you need to let me know today so I can send you directions
      and other details. The first class is tomorrow, Monday, at 6:30 p.m.

      What actors who have taken these classes say about them:

      "You taught me how to better connect to the other actor by actually
      listening to their words, and to also hear the subtext of those words.
      Priceless!"

      "Your suggestions and experience give us the tools we need to be better
      every session."

      "I would recommend your classes in a heartbeat. You have a comforting
      way of teaching that makes the learning process extremely enjoyable.
      Just one series of your classes has taught me more than I ever expected
      to learn."

      This is going to be a very special series for New Orleans actors. To
      register, contact me at (504) 812-3379 or press reply to this e-mail. I
      will be happy to answer any specific questions about the classes. And
      you can check out more info at the Web site at
      http://TheActorsAlliance.com/.

      Baton Rouge actors: your series starts on October 12th.

      : ),

      Veleka