NOLA VOICE TALENT SPRING SATURDAY SEMINAR - April 6th - with Leonard Dozier (10am-2pm)

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      NOLA VOICE TALENT SPRING SATURDAY SEMINAR with Leonard Dozier - April 6th 2013  (10am-2pm)

      Just a brief reminder about the NOLA Voice Talent Spring Saturday Seminar with Leonard Dozier on April 6th. From the numbers who have expressed an interest it appears that this will be a most successful event. However, for a workshop such as this, places are limited so I am writing to urge you to book your place as soon as possible, for those who have not already done so.

      The standard fee is only $95 or, if you are a Full Member of NOLA Voice Talent or a student in full-time education, the fee is only $75.

      You may book direct online using a credit card via http://www.nolavoicetalent.org/leonard-dozier-seminar, or you may make a payment to The NOLA Voice Talent Foundation at our Thursday evening workshops in Baton Rouge and New Orleans. If you wish to pay by any other method, please call me at 504-355-9673 or email me at stephen@....

      Looking very much to confirming your booking, and to seeing you at the event on April 6th.

      Best always,
      Stephen.

      Stephen James
      Founder and Executive Director
      The NOLA Voice Talent Foundation, Inc.
      Tel: 504-355-WORD(9673)
      stephen@...
      www.nolavoicetalent.org

      The NOLA Voice Talent Foundation is a not-for-profit incorporation which provides performers in the Southern Louisiana and beyond with affordable opportunities, as well as to use our talent to support the community. Full details of our workshop calendar, performers' resources, and educational programs at  http://www.nolavoicetalent.org/