BATON ROUGE affordable voice-over workshops THIS THURSDAY February 21st (6pm), and separate 45-min junior class (5pm)

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      Dears All,

      The NOLA Voice Talent affordable workshops series in BATON ROUGE continues on Thursday, February 21st, 2013

      Next BATON ROUGE workshop
      >Thursday February 21st
      >Adults: 6pm-8pm ($15)
      >Junior workshop (Ages 8 thru 14): 5pm-5.45pm ($5)
      >Tipitina's Music Co-op, 2600 Government Street, Baton Rouge, La. 70806 (at corner of Lavinia St.)
      >Juniors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please arrive on time.

      Full details of the current series are available at www.nolavoicetalent.org and please also "like" the NOLA Voice Talent FB page at www.facebook.com/nolavoice

      We look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

      Best always,
      Stephen James

      Founder and Executive Director
      The NOLA Voice Talent Foundation, Inc.
      Tel: 504-355-WORD(9673)
      stephen@...
      http://www.nolavoicetalent.org/

      PS: You may also book your seat in person for the Leonard Dozier Spring Saturday voice-over seminar in New Orleans on April 6th while at Thursdays workshop, or book online viahttp/www.nolavoicetalent.org/leonard-dozier-seminar
      The NOLA Voice Talent Foundation is a not-for-profit incorporation which provides performers in the Southern Louisiana and beyond with affordable opportunities, as well as to use our talent to support the community. Full details of our workshop calendar, performers' resources, and educational programs at  http://www.nolavoicetalent.org/