FREE TALK: "It's a Wonderful Life" - An Audience with Stephen James and Bill Lee. Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 at E.Jefferson Parish Library, Napoleon Avenue, Metairie.

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      Dears all,

      "It's a Wonderful Life" - An Audience with Stephen James and Bill Lee
      Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 at E.Jefferson Parish Library, Napoleon Avenue, Metairie.
      Admission: FREE.

      Stephen James, producer and director of the NOLA Voice Talent Annual New Orleans Region Benefit Radio-play It's a Wonderful Life (inaugurated in 2009) talks about the movie and the radio-play, with special guest Bill Lee, who plays the James Stewart role of George Bailey in the annual NOLA benefit production of the same name.

      Stephen and Bill will also perform an excerpt from the radio-play. Details at: www.facebook.com/events/162428337233332/

      Proceeds from this years' Annual Benefit Production of It's a Wonderful Life will go to non-profit organizations in support the Performing Arts industry in the region. We hope you will be able to come along to the free talk on December 5th, as well as to the production itself on Saturday December 15th (7.00pm) at Deutsches Hause, Metairie. Details at http://www.nolavoicetalent.org/iawl-2012

      Best always,
      Stephen James.
      Executive Director, The NOLA Voice Talent Foundation, Inc.
       504-355-9673
      IAWL_2012 web-page at www.nolavoicetalent.org/iawl-2012
      The NOLA Voice Talent Foundation is a not-for-profit incorporation which provides performers in the Southern Louisiana and beyond with affordable opportunities, as well as to use our talent to support the community. Full details of our workshop calendar, performers' resources, and educational programs at  http://www.nolavoicetalent.org/