LAST CHANCE for GETTING and KEEPING an AGENT

  • Veleka Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2012
      It's so simple.

      If you have solid acting training and behave like a professional, you will get a great agent.

      If you know how to audition, you will book.

      And if you book, your agent will love you.

      Come learn how to audition SUCCESSFULLY in the next course presented by Veleka Gray for The Actors Alliance. You'll have five weeks to practice on camera and see your progress. In the sixth week, you'll showcase what you learned for prominent agent, Terry McNeal of Del Corral and Associates.

      Classes convene evenings from 7 to 10 p.m.:
      ► Monday, November 5th, in Metairie
      ► Wednesday, November 7th, in Baton Rouge
      ► Thursday, November 8th, in Covington

      To quote actress/author Tony Fennelly: ""Veleka was great on Ann Bernard's radio show, but she hardly even got into what she has to offer young actors who want to break into films. If I had been allowed to phone in, I would have mentioned how Veleka's camera shows exactly what the casting director's camera shows."

      I had more contract roles on daytime television than anyone in history because I knew what my brand was and how to sell it.

      Come discover your brand and learn how to market it to win your auditions.

      Contact me at TheActorsAlliance@... or call 504-812-3379.

      For the full schedule, look under Classes here:

      http://TheActorsAlliance.com/

      "Great acting is a science...
      Learn how at The Actors Alliance"