Are you ready to be on TV?

  • Veleka Gray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012
      It's not too late to get the training you need to be in The Actors Alliance television pilot!

      We will be airing the episodes on local television and on the Web in the fall before pitching our show to the networks.

      To get a great clip for your demo reel and have lots of fun making it, get full details at our Web site. Look under Classes:

      http://TheActorsAlliance.com/

      To read more about The Actors Alliance coach and actors from a news article, look here:

      http://digbatonrouge.com/article/they-re-kind-of-a-big-deal-5207/

      No other acting coach or school offers anything like what The Actors Alliance offers. We have made three films so far, one of which is now going to the festivals. And we have another film slated for production after the pilot. You get the training you need and the experience you need, all in one great package.

      So get onboard! Contact me now at TheActorsAlliance@... about how to register for the classes starting July 2nd.

      "Great acting is a science...
      Learn how at The Actors Alliance"

      http://TheActorsAlliance.com/