Final Cut Pro X Classes at LSU Performing Arts Academy

  • Blake Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hi Everyone-

      LSU Performing Arts Academy, LSU's community school of the arts, is
      proud to offer two Final Cut Pro X classes to the general public.

      You do NOT need to be an LSU student to register! Everyone ages 14+ is
      welcome.

      Choose between our 8-week class or our 3-day intensive version.

      Register online HERE <http://cmda.lsu.edu/paa> .

      See below for details!...

      Final Cut Pro X
      This class is offered in conjunction with LSU School of Continuing
      Education
      Sept 12-Oct 31
      Ages: 14 & Up
      Tuition: $395

      In this 8-session course, participants will learn to edit
      professional-quality video from an Apple-certified Master Trainer. This
      hands-on course teaches you to perform basic editing functions while
      becoming familiar with the Final Cut Pro user interface. You will Start
      with basic video editing techniques and work all the way through Final
      Cut Pro's powerful advanced features.
      • Marking clips, using insert, overwrite and drag-and-drop editing

      • Trimming edit points
      • Using Ripple, Roll, and Extend edits as well as the Slip and Slide
      tools
      • Applying filters and changing Motion properties
      • Audio editing and audio creation
      • Finishing and final output

      Prerequisites Students should have knowledge of Mac OS X and basic
      computer navigation and basic knowledge of editing terminology is
      recommended

      Instructor: Balser
      Room: MDA181
      Day: Mondays
      Time:6-9 pm.

      Register online HERE <http://cmda.lsu.edu/paa>

      Final Cut Pro (3 Day Intensive)
      This class is offered in conjunction with LSU School of Continuing
      Education
      November 5, 12, & 19 only
      Tuition: $395

      Crunched for time? The 3-day Intensive is a condensed version of our
      Final Cut Pro class (see description). Learn all of the same skills and
      techniques as the longer version, but in a condensed time frame!

      Instructor: Balser
      Room: MDA181
      Day: Sat
      Time:8 am-4 pm