Want to showcase for a top agent and a filmmaker?

  • Veleka Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      What about classes at The Actors Alliance? Greg Riley of Slidell wrote: "I've had so much fun over these last six weeks, and my eyes have really been opened to what I REALLY love to do and the opportunities that will support it now."

      What about instruction at The Actors Alliance? Rhonda Wilkinson of Metairie wrote: "You are such a blessing to me as a teacher. I love how much you helped me to connect with my partner and work out of my comfort zone. It means so much to me how much you care."

      What about life skills benefits in addition to acting training at The Actors Alliance? Lindsey Billeaudeau of Arnaudville wrote: "You have taught me to be calm and have confidence! I appreciate and respect you and your work, and I have enjoyed this semester so much."

      Something interesting about life is how quickly you can get sidetracked from achieving your dreams and goals unless you have help to stay on track.

      Keep your New Year's Resolution and register for the next semester starting on Monday, January 10th. Write me at actorsalliance@... to get directions to the location best for you and find out how to register.

      For full details on the course, look here under Classes:

      http://TheActorsAlliance.com/

      Veleka

      "Great acting is a science...
      Learn how at The Actors Alliance"