A COUPLA BIMBOS SITTINAROUND TALKIN on da northshore

  • Jen H
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Hey you guys, come see our awesome show, a COUPLA BIMBOS SITTIN AROUND TALKIN at da CAST STUDIO, 1133 N Lee Rd in Covington...make sure ya brush on ya history if ya wanna talk with us! 985-231-0410 for tickets...8pm show (7pm will be da teens performin their ACCIDENTAL FRIENDS SHOW) so go see both. $10 All seats