Photo's

  • neworleansactorsandactresses
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      I'd like to remind all of our actors and actresses to place their
      photo's in the actors and actresses photo album's. You never know who
      might be visiting our site!

      Johnny Rock
    • V
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
        thank you. just did.

        neworleansactorsandactresses <neworleansactorsandactresses@...> wrote: I'd like to remind all of our actors and actresses to place their
        photo's in the actors and actresses photo album's. You never know who
        might be visiting our site!

        Johnny Rock

        Acting classes Focal point Actors and actresses Film industry New orleans Chat rooms

        Valensky V Sylvain

        http://www.floridashowtime.com/sylvain.htm

        "May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself."

        -Neil Gaiman