AUDITIONS! (forward if you like)

  • lsaint77
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      Come audition for a new for a crazy fun new concept show! Looking
      for Actors of all ranges to fill 2-4 spots in this production that
      will be both ongoing and become a New Orleans "to do" with our
      actors "VIEW".
      Here is the jist: Are you a regular comedian?? Do you have a
      personality character that you always make people laugh with? Do you
      want to perform on stage with a K&B backdrop and Hubigs pie flats?
      This show will be BEER BUST BINGO at Tavern on the Levee in the New
      Orleans Bywater running regularly on Thursday nights. Actors
      will "perform" through 4 games of bingo and one blackout game in
      character to keep the entertainment going. Prizes will be given and
      the actors have free range to poke fun at the audience members.
      Don't think improv, because improv has a certain calculated equation
      to it. Think of this as controlled insanity! Hopefully we will find
      a few new faces to join in the ranks of some of New Orleans best
      known characters (We will also have those already certified as such
      as invited guests on occasion). OH and did I mention the audience
      gets free beer?

      email your audition to RSVP to: Louis_st.romain@...

      BEER BUST BINGO THURSDAYS
      Brought to you by Tavern on the Levee and Louis St.Romain: Devious,
      LLC
      WHEN: Saturday, October 4th 12-2pm
      WHERE: Tavern on the Levee
      3401 Charters St.