Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Calafia Anniv?

Expand Messages
  • Meala Caimbeul
    okay, I m forgetfull, and blind. Thank you. ~Meala ... forgetfull . . . are TE going to Calafia this weekend? ... I m ... schedule. ... the new Yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      okay, I'm forgetfull, and blind.

      Thank you.
      ~Meala

      --- In Guardians_of_Angel@yahoogroups.com, caroline denyes
      <tigsquire@...> wrote:
      >
      > It's on the group calendar. Everything until Jan 2007.
      >
      > Meala Caimbeul <Meala_Caimbeul@...> wrote: I'm
      forgetfull . . . are TE going to Calafia this weekend?
      >
      > If so, when is muster?
      >
      > Also, maybe we could plot TE progress on the group calendar . . .
      I'm
      > happy to do the admin if someone wants to forward me Their
      schedule.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > ~Meala
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on
      the new Yahoo.com
      >
    • caroline denyes
      De nada Meala Caimbeul wrote: okay, I m forgetfull, and blind. Thank you. ~Meala ... forgetfull . . . are TE going to
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
          De nada

        Meala Caimbeul <Meala_Caimbeul@...> wrote:
        okay, I'm forgetfull, and blind.

        Thank you.
        ~Meala

        --- In Guardians_of_ Angel@yahoogroup s.com, caroline denyes
        <tigsquire@. ..> wrote:
        >
        > It's on the group calendar. Everything until Jan 2007.
        >
        > Meala Caimbeul <Meala_Caimbeul@ ...> wrote: I'm
        forgetfull . . . are TE going to Calafia this weekend?
        >
        > If so, when is muster?
        >
        > Also, maybe we could plot TE progress on the group calendar . . .
        I'm
        > happy to do the admin if someone wants to forward me Their
        schedule.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > ~Meala
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > ------------ --------- --------- ---
        > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on
        the new Yahoo.com
        >





        Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.