Marechal Grifon...

  • Kim Collier
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2006
      As soon as you are on here, I'm going to transfer ownership of the
      company's group to you. Thanks!

      YIS,

      Ysabel de Lille
      Premiere Lieutenant
    • thisispriority1
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
        I am here on the group now, we will begin the process of getting the
        complete company on here as well.

        Yours in Service

        Marechal Grifon de Radonvilliers

        --- In GrueBlanche@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Collier" <ysabel_delille@...>