Re: [Grow-Hops] I think i killed my hop plant-HELP

  • anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2013
      i think i planted it too deep when i transplanted it.  it is squishy and feels like rotted wood.  I'm thinking of ordering a crown to plant this fall.

      On 7/19/2013 11:49 AM, James Altwies wrote:

      the only way to know for sure is to dig up one section and look at the crown.  If it is soft, water soaked or crispy then it is dead.  Likely transplanted too deep and the crown rotted.  just a guess.