Re: [Grow-Hops] Re: just planted first rhizome

  • anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2013
      there were around 10 shoots coming  out in various directions when I planted the rhizome.  around 5 were pointing up when it was planted.

      On 5/31/2013 11:12 PM, herbmeowing wrote:

      Depends on the condition of the rhizome.
      Where shoots evident at planting?

      If so and all else being equal...I'd expect them to break out within two weeks.

      If shoots were not visible at planting then at least two weeks longer or else maybe they're dead.