Re: [Grow-Hops] Re: Community Garden Plot

  • t2000kwt
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2013
      Duane,

      I'm one of the group owners and I promise I won't kill you for being
      off topic a bit. :-)

      We're not in the middle of the high-activity season for hops growing
      in the northern hemisphere, so a small deviation from the topic won't
      hurt.

      The discussion could be moved to the Zymurgy group list to continue it
      further:

      Donald