Re: 1st year plants started great, seem stressed now

  • klhoepsin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
      Great idea, thanks! My wife has bought ladybugs at the local garden center before...I will do it!

      Any advice on fertilizer anyone?
    • Marc Hermstein
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
        I think the garden center guy is right. I had a similar issue with the leaf color and growth stoppage on my first year cascades. I sprinkled some lawn fertilizer into the soil around where the hops were planted (30-0-3). A week later the color was back to a dark green and the growth had resumed.