Re: [GI] Opt-out does not work

  • Mark Robins
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 2, 2008
      =====================
      Posted through Grouply, the better way
      to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
      http://www.grouply.com/?code=post
      --- Original message posted by Lena@... on 2008-06-28 12:56:36 ---
      > Posted by: "Mark Robins" mark@...inc.com
      <mailto:mark%40grouply-inc.com> markrobins

      > I just confirmed that your
      > lena_test_grouply test group is, in fact, blocked and is not
      > accessible in Grouply.

      It was and is marked as blocked. When I posted my previous message,
      it was accessible in Grouply, now (after I posted that message) it
      isn't.

      > When you say you can "see" the opted-out group,
      > where can you see it?

      On Grouply's Browse Groups page http://www.grouply.com/visitgroups.php
      <http://www.grouply.com/visitgroups.php>
      I saw three groups - my opted-out group, EL-M and GI.
      Now I see only EL-M and GI there.

      I could search for messages in my opted-out group,
      the result of search was no messages, but it's a test group,
      it hadn't any messages since February.
      Lena-

      Not sure what was going on there. Perhaps yours was one of the groups
      that was accidentally unblocked. Anyway, we fixed the issue a few days
      ago, and your group is now blocked. Thanks for reporting this. Please
      let me know if you experience any other issues.

      Mark