click on the HELP button, and nothing happens??bajabound2005
rbrucecarter, ... The straw hats go with the root category "Hobbies & Crafts". ... No human at Yahoo ever looks at the content of a group, except a customershalfarley
At least you get a picture you want - our SuperadioIII group - about a radio, still has stupid straw hats in the banner. What the ___ do straw hats have to dorbrucecarter
The Group Managers Forum (GMF) was founded as the "Club Founders Forum" (CFF) using the original Yahoo! Clubs service. Yahoo! acquired eGroups on 6-28-2000 and relaunched it as Yahoo! Groups on 1-25-2001. Yahoo began migrating Y!Clubs to Y!Groups on 2-6-2002. A "grub" refers to a group that was once a club.
- Virtual Communities
- Jul 10, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.