I'm new here & I have a question

  • yosimity68
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hello Everybody<br><br>I'm new to the Club
      Founders Forum. I started a listed club for me and my
      classmates on Oct. 26, 2001 and it still hasn't been listed
      in the directory or comes up in a search. I was
      wonder if anyone has come across this
      before?<br><br>Also, is there a limit to the clubs that we can create