Re: [GMF] Messages posted

  • Amanda Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11 4:10 AM
      I am the group owner and cant get the messages to post the last one I sent at the top.

      Amanda Brown

      Brown's Remodeling

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11 9:17 PM
        The last message shows at the top on the Home Page on all of my groups as a matter of course, but at the bottom of the page when I click to see the message list... I'm not sure how you can change the settings for the order to change...At least, I've never seen any place where you can make the edit.

        Sonia