RE: [GMF] Message Search Working Great!

  • Lorrie
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 4:22 PM
      It is soooo nice to hear people praising the Groups instead of complaining if some insignificant problem happens.  Most problems solve themselves or are problems caused by a member's ISP or lack of knowledge about how groups work.  I own/mod 36 groups and belong to a total of 216 and have never had any major problems.  I love all my groups and I think Yahoo does a great job considering how many groups and members there are all over the world.
      So instead of looking for the bad in Yahoo, look at all the things that they do right.

      Blessed be,
      Lorrie

      Lorries Green World
      http://minilorrie.2itb.com
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      --- On Sat, 4/7/12, Vicki Siedow <SiedowAndAssociates@...> wrote:

      I hesitate to jinx it, but my groups have never had a problem of any significance.  Even when the whole system is messed up, my groups have experienced very little of it.  I agree with the poster that said if it weren’t for Groups I wouldn’t bother with Yahoo.

      My main group of female private investigators and the like has evolved from a business networking group to include doing charity work like solving cold cases, finding missing kids and rescuing trafficking victims.  We couldn’t do that without YGs.  I really hope they keep it going.