Problem with msgs sent via "send mail" feature in member list

  • Ajit
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 10:32 AM
      I noticed that when you send a message using "send meesage" feature
      under a members name, it gets sent only when the recipient's email
      address is based on yahoo email id (senders email can be other than
      yahoo mail id). Has anyone else noticed this? The problem is you don't
      see the sent mail in your "sent mail" folder in the sending mail server
      (eg gmail etc.) and never know if the mail got sent until the receiver
      of the mail responds.