css here...

  • Whoever...
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      I See We Use

      #ygrp-home .desc-pic { display:none; }
      (removes "Add Photo" just from the Home Page)
      .ygrp-info { font:100%; font-weight: bold; }
      (makes the info/settings "Bold")

      And
      Ex;
      table {color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 101%}
      td {color: #000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 101%}
      h4 {color: #663399; font-weight: bold; font-size: 101%}

      table-seems to be the upper left frame...
      td-seems to be certain text

      What Does h4 Do?
      (what gets Bold?)

      I Don't See Any Change On My Group Home Pages
      No Matter What #'s etc. I Put In It...
      (-or if I just leave it off even...)

      ?

      And Why 101% ?

      Thanks
      Shawn
    • mister_eeeeeeeee
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 8:54 AM
        --- In GroupManagersForum@yahoogroups.com, "Whoever..."
        <schizoidyg@y...> wrote:

        > table-seems to be the upper left frame...
        > td-seems to be certain text

        "Table" refers to everything and anything in a table.
        The "TD" tag is used to create cells within TABLES

        > What Does h4 Do?
        > (what gets Bold?)

        The H4 element defines a level-four heading. Visual browsers
        typically render H4 in bold font.

        > I Don't See Any Change On My Group Home Pages
        > No Matter What #'s etc. I Put In It...
        > (-or if I just leave it off even...)
        > ?
        > And Why 101% ?

        That's probably because you don't have anything in your group's
        description that uses the <h4> tag.

        Example:
        <H4>Hello World</H4>

        The words "Hello World" will show up with the attributes you set for
        <H4> in your CSS file. 101% will make it a tad bit bigger.

        Since GMF is not a "CSS" or "HTML" Group, what we sometimes cover
        here are basic ways for a group moderator to spice up his or her
        group's description a little bit. There are a couple of files in
        this group's files section that covers some very basic html and CSS
        that moderators can use in their group description.
        If additional help with CSS or HTML is needed, it would be best to
        look for HTML topic areas in Yahoo Groups or on the internet. There
        are many groups and websites that offer help with CSS and html.
        Extensive HTML and CSS help/support is really beyond the scope of
        our discussions here.

        Regards,
        Mister E.