Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Noga Indicator Base

  • Rick Kruger
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2002
      Here are the two postings I made over on the minilathe group:

      There are a number of types of Noga bases, mine are the "NogaFlex"
      (J&L #NOG-10500K).

      J&L flyer received today has them at $69.95 with indicator (AQNOG-10500K)

      Rick K.
      Portland, OR

      At 12:09 AM 5/5/02 +0000, you wrote:
      >I have never been happy with the way indicator bases set up,
      >particularly on my 7x10. The MiniMill is a little beter, but not
      >much. Seems like nothing ever lines up. Rick K. and others were
      >discussing and praising Noga bases. In looking at catalogs, there are
      >several different Noga bases (none cheap.) Any recommended model numbers?

    • jjfear
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2002
        Thanks Rick, I ordered one.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2002
          For our small machines I would recommend J&L's mini
          deluxe which is just like a Noga. J&L Order Number
          MAG-30102D. It is on page 1234K of J&L catalog #73.

          http://www.jlindustrial.com/

          Good luck

          Barry Young

          http://health.yahoo.com