grizzly mini mill spare parts?

  • shindin@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
      I have some one who is going to go to Springfield, pick up my mill,
      and bring it to me here in Ga.. are there any particular spare parts
      i should ask him to get, like this motor gear i keep reading about?
      Also, i have been milling on the sherline for about a year now, can i
      expect to take bigger cuts on the griz? thanks in advance,
      lennys/shindin
    • kentfreeman@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
        Littlemachineshop has a spare parts kit
        (http://www.littlemachineshop.com/lms/products/product_category.php?
        category=895267850).

        Also almost a traffic on this mill is on the 7x10 mini lathe group.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
          Your Grizzly will make much heavier cuts than your
          Sherline. It is like night and day. I no longer own a
          Sherline. Nuff said

          Barry Young

          http://im.yahoo.com