Micro Mill Prices

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
      Anyone know how inexpensive the HF micro mill gets when it's on sale?
      Does it ever get below $200?
    • Preston Petty
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "John" <john@...> wrote:

        > Anyone know how inexpensive the HF micro mill gets when it's on
        sale?
        > Does it ever get below $200?

        Just saw that HF has the 47158 Micro @$259.99, which is the lowest
        I've seen in awhile.
        Don't believe you'll see it below $200 -unless its a type of
        'firesale'.

        When I bought mine (last June) I was happy to pay $299 for it since,
        even at that price, I felt it was an exceptionally good deal. YMMV
        (actually, the LMS low priced big table & base kit sold me on it)

        Good luck,
        Pres
      • Ben Eisemann
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
          Check out http://www.locojeeper.com/shop-and-tools/harbor-freight-20-off-coupon

          I've used this one before... i won't scan... so the manager just overrides it and enters the 20% discount.  Sooooooo... wait until its $259.99 and then use the coupon to bring it down to $207.99.  Now, in PA here we get charged with 6% sales tax... which brings the price back up.

          Hope that helps.

          --
          God Bless,

          Ben T. Eisemann
          beisemann@...

          Our chief want in life is somebody who shall make us what we can be.—RALPH WALDO EMERSON