Re: Of Milling Machines and Motorcycles-OT

  • moparado
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 31, 2006
      Cletus, good job on the restoration of that rice burner! Looks great!

      After looking at your web page, i've got a question regarding firearm
      laws in Trinidad. Surprised that firearms are allowed in Trinidad
      given the fact it was British governed in the not too distant past.
      What are the firearms laws there? Are they similar to the US laws?
      Ken

      "Cletus L. Berkeley" <cberkeley@...> wrote:

      > Jeff:
      > No.... but I did customize my motorcycle using my Mill and Lathe
      <GRIN>
      > http://www.geocities.com/cberkeley/Customizing.html
      > Cheers, Cletus
      >
      > mbphoton <mbphoton@...> wrote: So