New mill owner

  • charlie4_66043
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      I made my first real parts this week end. I made a couple of different
      brackets and clamps for holding dial indicators. I have one dial
      indicator mounted on the Z axis of the mill. I clamped it to the
      sliding stop and use it to measure Z axis movement. The other
      indicator goes on the lathe for setting up work in the chucks. I also
      made a tangential tool holder for the lathe.

      Having fun making chips.

      Charlie