kit de conversion belt

  • francis DUFOUR
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      hello,
      I will buy the kit of conversion belt for the minis mill which are
      perfect especially louse to eliminate the noise from the gears.
      question
      which can say to me if with the use you encountered difficulties of
      operations. Does the stage or the bearing of the engine support the
      effort well? I would like testimonys of use of the use of the kit.
    • Cletus L. Berkeley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        Just buy it and install it.....  you won't regret it. It's the best modification for the Mini mill. I have one and I use my Mill daily......  Works just great. Low-noise and no more broken belts
        Cheers, Cletus

        francis DUFOUR <du4@...> wrote:
        hello,
        I will buy the kit of conversion belt for the minis mill which are
        perfect especially louse to eliminate the noise from the gears.
        question
        which can say to me if with the use you encountered difficulties of
        operations. Does the stage or the bearing of the engine support the
        effort well?  I would like testimonys of use of the use of the kit.

        WITHOUT PREJUDICE
        This electronic transmission is intended for the named reipient(s)only and as such, the information/data contained herein may be deemed proprietary and/or confidential. Should you not be the intended recipient(s), please be advised that any disclosure, photocopying, distribution and/or use of the contents herein is strictly prohibited. Should you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to the sender immediately and destroy any and all information contained herein and all copies thereof.
        All Rights Reserved - TECHNIDYNE - Cletus Berkeley, MIEEE

        Cletus' Webpage - CLICK HERE