Steele belt drive replacement

  • Alan Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Just got one of these. Installed easily, works great.
      The mill is much quieter. I can actually hear the
      cutter now.

      If anyone is interested, I have the spare gears kit
      that LMS sells. Since I will no longer need it, if
      anyone wants it for, say, 25% off whatever LMS is
      charging for it, let me know. It is the 3MT version.

      Alan