Re: [GrizHFMinimill] WD40

  • J. A. Freeman
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 1, 2006
      http://www.thegunzone.com/rust.html

      http://www.madogre.com/Interviews/breakfree.htm

      This is the current mfg. http://www.break-free.com/
      You can get it in the sporting goods department Wal-mart in the gun
      cleaning supplies.
      Rule 1 with CLP make sure to shake it really well as it has microscopic
      particles of PTFE. Which is the same thing the non stick coatings used on
      pots/pans is made of Teflon.
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 3, 2006
        Hi Steve:

        The squeeling is probably caused by sympathetic
        vibration. Change the spindle speed enough to alter
        the harmonic rate that the tool is vibrating at.

        I recommend 2 flutes for aluminum and 4 for non
        ferrous only.

        Barry Young
        cameramaker.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com