RE: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: Changing minimill spindles between brand s

  • Chris Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      There are a lot more parts than the spindle and bearings to change. We are
      working on creating a kit to change Grizzly mini mills to R8 spindles. Check
      our site in 30-60 days for news.

      Chris Wood
      LittleMachineShop.com <http://www.littlemachineshop.com>
      The premier source of parts and accessories for mini lathes and mini mills.
      221 E. Walnut St. #110, Pasadena, CA 91101
      (800)981-9663 • Fax (626)584-5844