Confession of a newbie

  • Wayne Peach
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Lukily the divit I put in my bed is more cosmetic than functional. I
      may JB weld it. I am going to modify my mill to give me more travel in
      the Z axis. I have a number of small parts to mill and I still like
      using collets to hold the end mill. I'll probably get some more
      hardware, clam;ing kit--paralells--step blocks, in a little while. I
      have to space the purchases out or I get a terrible headache--from my
      wife hitting me with a cast iron skillet. Thanks for all the info on
      the web page
      Wayne