MACHINIST WORKSHOP

  • mack_mars
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2005
      anyone have these articles from machinist workshop??

      Converting a Grizzly G8689 Mini-Mill to Belt Drive 30 Coburn, Ken MW
      2002 Jun-Jul
      Handy Mill-Drill Dial Modification 12 Payne, Ed MW 2004 Oct-Nov
      Slow Your Mill-Drill to 30 RPM 32 Robinson, David MW 2003 Oct-Nov

      please.. help!!

      thanks
      mack
    • speedphoto300
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2005
        The Coburn article is in the files section here.
        Joe
      • zigmundrat
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
          I don't see it in the files list. Am I just not seeing it, is it no longer there, or maybe under
          some other description?

          Paul

          --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "speedphoto300" <speedphoto300@y...> wrote:
          > The Coburn article is in the files section here.
          > Joe
        • speedphoto300
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
            Fourth from the top, "minimill belt drive conversion".