Mini-mill manufactures and quality.

  • vinokurovs
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Mini-mill manufactures and quality

      Hello!

      As far as I understand there are two major manufactured of mini-mill
      machines in China:

      * "CHIZHOU HOUSEHOLD MACHINE TOOL CO., LTD" at http://www.czjyjc.com/
      they produce mini-mills under their own model name ZAY 7013

      * "SHANGHAI SIEG INDUSTRIAL CO." at http://www.siegind.com/
      with their mini-mill known as X2 model.

      Since I have an opportunity to buy from either of them how do you
      think or maybe know they compare in quality?
      SIEG's FOB retail prices are approx 15% higher then those of CHIZHOU.
      May it say anything of their respective quality?

      Thanks,
      Sergey