Is it OK to post on-topic ads?

  • Daniel Kirchheimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      I may be in a position to post some information about products of interest
      to folks here, but I want to make sure that it is cool to do so; I couldn't
      locate a definitive set of rules for the group.

      Thanks --
      --Daniel
    • Jim E.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        How's about just posting your website and let us do the scanning for
        ourselves?

        Graciously,
        Jim
        Lakewood, CA