Re: To make a better PCB

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      I cranked the coordinates in using DRO's mounted on the mill. The
      DeltaCad dwg program allows me to draw the pattern and read the XY
      data I need. It is slow but the best I can afford. I plan to make up
      templates of formica when I need more than one board and use my
      engraving pantograph to trace and cut the patterns. The pantograph
      described by Rudy Kouhoupt in the Nov/Dec 1990 HSM was the model I
      built mine from. Works fine for repeated cutting of board patterns.
      The template takes long though! At age 81 I doubt I have the time
      needed to learn better methods.

      Richard

    • dswr@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
        > At age 81 I doubt I have the time
        needed to learn better methods.

        Richard,

        You have to be 101 before you think that-a-way!

        Leo (pearland, tx)