Homier Mill for sale with DRO

  • Michael Gamber
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
      I am upgrading to the Grizzly 3103 and would like to sell my Mini-
      Mill.

      This is 3 axis DRO equipped.

      You can see pics in the photo's section of the Shumatech yahoogroup.

      I would rather sell it without the Shumatech DRO-350, but if the
      offer is right, then I don't mind making another one.

      No tooling except that which comes with the Mini-Mill originally is
      included.

      Without the DRO-350
      $700 + Shipping.

      With the DRO-350
      $850 + Shipping
    • Michael Gamber
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
        Forgot to add;

        All ways have been lapped (including the Gibbs). Much smoother than
        a new one.

        The Z-Axis saddle was re-ground to be true.

        The Vertical mouting plate and pad was re-machined to give near
        perfect y-z alignment (originally had a .007 / 1 inch lean toward
        the front).

        The table top was surface ground to be near perfect with the x-axis
        ways (was originally .002 high on the right side).

        The base was fly-cut to be parallel with the x-axis ways.
      • Jim Izzolo
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
          Mike, I have a Grizzly mini mill and would like to add DRO.  Where did you get yours?
          Thanks
          Jim

          Michael Gamber <mgamber@...> wrote:

          I am upgrading to the Grizzly 3103 and would like to sell my Mini-
          Mill.

          This is 3 axis DRO equipped.

          You can see pics in the photo's section of the Shumatech yahoogroup.

          I would rather sell it without the Shumatech DRO-350, but if the
          offer is right, then I don't mind making another one.

          No tooling except that which comes with the Mini-Mill originally is
          included.

          Without the DRO-350
          $700 + Shipping.

          With the DRO-350
          $850 + Shipping

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Michael Gamber
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
            Built it. Shumatech DRO-350. See the Shumatech yahoo group

            --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, Jim Izzolo <izzolo@y...>
            wrote:
            > Mike, I have a Grizzly mini mill and would like to add DRO. Where
            did you get yours?
            > Thanks
            > Jim
            >
            > Michael Gamber <mgamber@c...> wrote:
            >
            > I am upgrading to the Grizzly 3103 and would like to sell my Mini-
            > Mill.
            >
            > This is 3 axis DRO equipped.
            >
            > You can see pics in the photo's section of the Shumatech
            yahoogroup.

            > I would rather sell it without the Shumatech DRO-350, but if the
            > offer is right, then I don't mind making another one.
            >
            > No tooling except that which comes with the Mini-Mill originally
            is
            > included.
            >
            > Without the DRO-350
            > $700 + Shipping.
            >
            > With the DRO-350
            > $850 + Shipping
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

          • Michael Gamber
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
              $450 + Shipping for the Mill and Scales, but does not include the
              Shumatech 350.

              --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Gamber"
              <mgamber@c...> wrote:

              > I am upgrading to the Grizzly 3103 and would like to sell my Mini-
              > Mill.
              >
              > This is 3 axis DRO equipped.
              >
              > You can see pics in the photo's section of the Shumatech
              yahoogroup.

              > I would rather sell it without the Shumatech DRO-350, but if the
              > offer is right, then I don't mind making another one.
              >
              > No tooling except that which comes with the Mini-Mill originally
              is
              > included.
              >
              > Without the DRO-350
              > $700 + Shipping.
              >
              > With the DRO-350
              > $850 + Shipping
            • Joe Albeanese
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
                Can Michael Gamber please email me his address so I can ask a question about what he has up for sale.
                Thank you,
                Joe