Boring Heads?

  • mfb11
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      Is anybody using a boring head on there Grizzly mini mill? I would be
      interested in what diameter they are? How much room they take up?
      What diameter boring bars you are using? Thanks in advance.
      Mike in Penn.
    • Harvey White
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
        On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 04:27:32 -0000, you wrote:

        >Is anybody using a boring head on there Grizzly mini mill?

        Yes.

        >I would be
        >interested in what diameter they are?

        I used the 2 inch one, MT3, cost about 45 or so.

        >How much room they take up?

        About 3 inches, roughly.

        >What diameter boring bars you are using?

        1/2 inch, what it takes... 20 bucks at HF when on sale...

        >Thanks in advance.

        Harvey