OT........

  • Jerry L. Mahurin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2004
      Hi Rich.Yes I had this happen on my 8689 just shortly after I bought
      it.I too pulled the head cover and retightened the motor screws and
      put a drop of loctite on the screw heads.Been running it close to a
      year since then and haven't had any more problems with them coming
      lose again.
      Seems to be a pretty common problem with some of these mills.

      Good luck and God Bless.
      Bill C.

    • Bill Collins
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2004
        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, Jerry L. Mahurin
        <jerrymahurin@b...> wrote:
        > Bill Collins,
        >
        > Do you live in SC......
        >
        > Jerry Mahurin
        > Lugoff, SC

        Jerry,I live in southern Ohio along the Ohio River in a town called
        Portsmouth pronounced "Portsmuth"Well that's how us hillbilly's say
        it,hehehe.
        God Bless.
        Bill C.
      • Jerry L. Mahurin
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22, 2004

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 25, 2004
            Hi Jerry,there are 5 Bill Collins's here but I don't care to know
            most of them.
            Bill C.